All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErika is good at sport, actually she's good at everything, and she has loads of friends. But her two best friends Daisy and Phoebe are worried about her - she seems really quiet and is avoiding them. If it wasn't Erika they'd be worried she was being bullied, but surely one would bully the most popular girl in school? Illustrated in black and white throughout by Kate Pankhurst. The perfect package! Perfect for younger Jacqueline Wilson fans. Julia Jarman does many schools and festival events throughout the year.
- Author BiographyJulia Jarman has written over 80 books for children. She lives near Bedford and has three grown-up children. She has been a schoolteacher and journalist but she now devotes a lot of time to school and library visits to talk to children about writing.
- Author(s)Julia Jarman
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFriends
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.00Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.