All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternationally acclaimed bestselling author, Byron Katie, presents inspiring sayings in this beautiful work, which features illustrations by award-winning artist Hans Wilhelm In this vibrant book of inspiring and challenging wisdom, Byron Katie offers powerful aphorisms that can change the lives of readers forever. These delightful Katieisms are presented along with full-colour, full-page illustrations from celebrated and award-winning artist, Hans Wilhelm. This book will brighten the lives of readers who are searching for inner harmony and an end to suffering.
- Author BiographyByron Katie experienced what she calls waking up to reality in 1986 and since then she has introduced The Work, her method of self-inquiry, to millions of people at public events and in prisons, hospitals, churches, corporations, universities and schools. Katie's events are riveting to watch, The Times reported. Participants at her nine day School for The Work and twenty eight day residential Turnaround House report profound experiences and lasting transformations. Eckhart Tolle calls The Work a great blessing for our planet. And Time magazine named Katie a spiritual innovator for the new millenium. Her three bestselling books are Loving What Is, I Need Your Love - Is That True? and A Thousand Names for Joy.
- Author(s)Byron Katie
- Date of Publication26/12/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hans Wilhelm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.