All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe historic counties of Lancashire and Cheshire have been comparatively neglected in the history of the English landscape. This text redresses the balance, portraying North West England as a frontier landscape which, between 1050 and 1550, went through successive changes which have left a deep impression on the region today.
- Author BiographyN.J. Higham is Reader in Medieval History at the University of Manchester. His many books include The Kingdom of Northumbria, AD 350 - 1100.
- Author(s)Nick Higham
- PublisherWindgather Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleLandscapes of Britain S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.3
- Place of PublicationMacclesfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindgather Press
- Content Note12 col pls, 77 b/w illus, 6 tbs
- Weight600 g
- Width185 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.