All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionA superb exploration of the importance of emotional pain--how we deal with it, how we can deal with it. Eaton weds psychoanalysis and Buddhism to give birth to new ways of experiencing ourselves and working with our experience. He has a special talent for the autistic spectrum of children in therapy, but has something to give all of us that speaks to our difficulties in living. This is a book t only for mental health workers, but for all who want to benefit from fruitful reflections on the human condition. Michael Eigen, PhD, author of <i>Contact with the Depths, Feeling Matters, </i> and <i>The Sensitive Self</i>.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Eaton, MA, is a graduate of the Northwestern Psychoanalytic Society and a Fellow of the International Psychoanalytic Association. A founding member of INSPIRA, the International Seminar on Psychoanalytic Intervention and Research into Autism, he is in private practice in Settle, providing psychoanalysis and psychotherapy to children and adults .He also speaks, teaches, and consults internationally.
- Author(s)Jeffrey L Eaton
- PublisherAlliance Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlliance Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.