All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionDuring summer games of hide and seek Harriet falls in love with Vesey and his elusive, teasing ways. When he goes to Oxford she cherishes his photograph and waits for the letter that never comes. Years pass, and Harriet stifles her imaginings; with a husband and daughter, she excels at respectability. But then Vesey reappears and her marriage seems to melt away. Harriet is older, it is much too late, but she is still in love with him.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Taylor (1912-1975) was born in Reading, Berkshire and spent much of her life in Penn, Buckinghamshire. She is one of the most acclaimed British novelists of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Taylor
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleVirago Modern Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Weight250 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Introduction byElizabeth Jane Howard
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.