All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcellent reproduction in one volume of 2-volume facsimile edition teems with accurate, full-page images of garden flowers from all four seasons. Information on each plant describes leaves, flowers, seed pods, roots, and size and color of each blossom. A delightful reference for botanists, gardeners, and lovers of fine art. 104 black-and-white illustrations.
- Author(s)Crispijn van de Passe
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication20/12/2002
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Width282 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.