All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis definitive text is the single best work on Peirce's semeiotic (as Peirce would have spelled it) allowing scholars to extrapolate beyond Peirce or to apply him to new areas ... -Society for the Advancement of American Philosophy Newsletter
- Author BiographyJAMES JAKOB LISZKA is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Alaska Anchorage. He is the author of The Semiotic of Myth and several articles on semiotic and related fields.
- Author(s)James Jakob Liszka
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.