All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionHere's a thought. Entertaining isn't just something that happens when the ladies decide to break out the good china. Any gentleman who enjoys the company of friends, a delicious meal, or a great drink should kw how to host a gathering. So shove those frozen burritos out of the way and make some room in the freezer for your stainless steel ice bucket. It's time to entertain.</p> John Bridges and Bryan Curtis have mapped out everything you need to kw for any occasion, from dinner parties to tailgate potlucks. Whether you're hosting clients for a business lunch at an upscale restaurant or corralling your rowdy friends for a weekend cookout, these are the fundamentals you'll need to ensure you and your guests have a memorable time. The details have been wrangled out already--all that's left is for you to sit back and enjoy the company of your favorite people.</p>
- Author(s)Bryan Curtis,John Bridges
- PublisherRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Series TitleGentlemanners Book
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width122 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.