Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionA Gentleman Never Tells is the second scintillating vel in Juliana Gray's debut Affairs by Moonlight trilogy. You'll be swept away by the fabulously inventive plot, witty writing, heart-stopping romance and glorious Italian setting. Perfect for fans of Julia Quinn and Suzanne Ech, Juliana is a dazzling new talent in romance. Six years ago, Elizabeth Harewood and Lord Roland Penhallow were London's golden couple, young, beautiful and wildly in love. Forced apart by her scheming relatives and his clandestine career, Lilibet and Roland buried their passion beneath years of duty and self-denial, until a chance holiday encounter changes everything they ever knew about themselves...and each other. But Miss Elizabeth Harewood is w the Countess of Somerton, estranged wife of one of England's most brutal and depraved aristocrats, and she can't afford the slightest hint of scandal to her name. When Roland turns up mysteriously at the castle where she's hidden herself away, she struggles to act as a lady should, but the gallant lover of her youth has grown into an irresistibly dashing and dangerous man, and temptation is only a single kiss away...For more gorgeous historical romance check out the other titles in her Affairs By Moonlight trilogy: A Lady Never Lies and A Duke Never Yields as well as her Princess In Hiding Trilogy: How To Tame Your Duke, How To Master Your Marquis, How To School Your Scoundrel.
- Author BiographyJuliana Gray began writing as a child to relieve the tedium of being sentenced to her room, and later turned to romance to relieve the tedium of unsatisfactory suitors. Sadly, despite five years' residence in the most exclusive areas of London, she never met a single duke, though she once shared a taxi with a future baron. Visit her website at www.julianagray.com, follow her on Twitter @JulianaGray, and find her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JulianaGray.
- Author(s)Juliana Gray
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAffairs by Moonlight
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Eternal
- Weight232 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.