All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended primarily for serious students of geography but it will also appeal to the general reader. For this reason technical terms have been used as sparingly as is consistent with correct meaning. Wherever the subject matter permits, the author emphasizes geographical growth and shows the interaction of geographical environment and the human activity and institutions. When originally published in the 1960s China was beginning to change with breathtaking rapidity. These changes are presented here against geographical and historical background. Kwledge of the environmental facts is essential to an appreciation of the political, ecomic, and social problems that have faced the Chinese people.
- Author BiographyT. R. Tregear was formerly lecturer in geography in the University of Hong Kong. His books include An Economic Geography of China, The Chinese - How They Live and Work, and Land Utilization in Hong Kong.
- Author(s)T.R. Tregear
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight557 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.