All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $15.41Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionManey offers something for the boys in the queer caper of international intrigue. With their fearless crime-fighting, good manners and manly fashion sense, the Hardly boys are the pride of Feyport, Illiis. In A Ghost in the Closet , dark-haired, muscular Frank and his lovable kid brother Joe return from a trip to Europe to find that their parents, world-famous detective Fennel P Hardly and his wife, Mrs Hardly, have been kidnapped. Even worse, so have six poodles from the Lake Merrimen Dog Show. Pals Nancy Clue, Cherry Aimless, R N, and Police Detective Jackie Jones help the Hardly boys track down the criminals and, in the meantime, pick up useful tips on fingerprinting, evidence retrieval and the laundering of sporty twill slacks. Like her beloved camp classics, The Case of the Not-So-Nice Nurse and The Case of the Good-For-Nothing Girlfriend , Mabel Maney's A Ghost in the Closet , brilliantly parodies 1950s boys' and girls' adventure series.
- Author BiographyMabel Maney is the author of the three books in the Nancy Clue series: The Case of the Not-So-Nice Nurse, The Case of the Good-for-Nothing Girlfriend, and A Ghost in the Closet (all available from Turnaround). She is also the author of two parodies featuring Jane Bond (James's lesbian twin sister): Kiss the Girls and Make Them Spy and The Girl with the Golden Bouffant. She lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Mabel Maney
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintCleis Press
- Content Note35
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.