All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionA Giant Is Born/Nace un gigante is the story of the Saguaro Cactus and its interaction with various desert neighbors. Maria Luisa Retana presents the story in both English and Spanish and illustrates it with real photos which includes many of the ones she took while researching the topic at the Saguaro National Park in Arizona. A Giant Is Born/Nace un gigante es la historia del Cactus Saguaro y su accion reciproca con los diversos vecis del desierto. Maria Luisa Retana presenta la historia en ingles y en espal y la ilustra con fotos de las muchas que tomo mientras hacia investigacion sobre el tema en el Saguaro National Park en Arizona.
- Author BiographyMaria Luisa Retana was born in Cuba. She received her B.A. in Spanish and Comparative Literature from the University of California, Riverside. She has worked extensively with children of all ages in scholastic and cultural events as well as in theater. She is the author of sixteen published bilingual children's books and also a literary presenter for students, teachers, librarians, and parents. On December 2008 Mrs. Retana received her first literacy award given by the International Reading Association and the Cochise Area Council.
- Author(s)Mrs Maria L Retana
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Photographer(s)Mrs Maria L Retana
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.