Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.61Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.20
- AU $45.94Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionYou kw those kids you see in the grocery stores? The ones who always get whatever they ask for? The ones who throw fits sand scream: I want that! The ones you cringe at as you walk by? Well, Celia Meyers is one of those little girls. Which is why when she is longer an only child, what starts out as magic and fantasies turns into a hellish nightmare for her. But soon, things get even worse when she's convinced her family has shunned her. So she remembers the one person whom always loved her matter what she did - her old nanny, Millie. But Celia isn't even sure where Millie lives, and finds herself wondering more and more why the nanny left so suddenly years ago.
- Author BiographyH.C.Paye grew up in a small town in Arizona. She first started writing when she was six years old. H.C. started out writing lyrics, then short stories, and when she was ten, she moved on to full-legnth novels, and finally poetry. Currently she is working on a book series of nine, among other things. H.C. is a part of many organizations and author groups. She has several other jobs which keep her busy during her non-writing time. So far, this is all of H.C.'s story that has been written.
- Author(s)H C Paye
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.