All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionBob Fever has swept the globe, with A Street Cat Named Bob vaulting its way to #7 on The New York Times bestseller list in its first week on sale. With rights sold to 27 countries around the globe and a top spot on the British bestseller list for more than a year, this book has been a smashing success around the world. As Street Cat Bob and James spend a cold and challenging December on the streets together, James once more draws strength and inspiration from his extraordinary cat--learning important lessons about the true meaning of Christmas along the way.From the day James rescued a street cat abandoned in the hallway of his sheltered accommodation, they began a friendship which has transformed both their lives and, through the bestselling books A Street Cat Named Bob and The World According to Bob, touched millions around the world.In this new story of their journey together, James looks back at the last Christmas they spent scraping a living on the streets and how Bob helped him through one of his toughest times--providing strength, friendship and inspiration but also teaching him important lessons about the true meaning of Christmas along the way.Readers who fell in love with Dewey and Marley, as well as the hundreds of thousands of fans who read A Street Cat Named Bob and The World According to Bob, will be eager to read the next chapters in the life of James and Bob.
- Author BiographyJAMES BOWEN is the author of the bestselling A Street Cat Named Bob. He found Bob the cat in 2007 and the pair have been inseparable ever since. They both live in north London.
- Author(s)James Bowen
- PublisherWheeler Publishing
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWheeler Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width142 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.