All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving survived a violent confrontation with the US government, Avie is t out of danger. Both she and the young man she loves, Yates, have been declared terrorists, and Yates is hospitalized in critical condition, leaving Avie with the perilous task of carrying information that can bring down the Paternalist party, if she can get it into the right hands. Forced on the run with handsome, enigmatic woodsman Luke, Avie struggles when every turn becomes a choice between keeping the two of them alive or completing their mission. With her face on every news channel and a quarter million dollar reward from the man who still owns her marriage Contract, Avie's worst fears are about to come true.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE LINKA is the author of <i>A Girl Called Fearless</i>, which is a finalist for the SCIBA Young Adult Book Award, an ABA Summer Kids Indie Next Selection, and nominee for the ALA's Amelia Bloomer Project. With an MFA from Vermont College of Fine Arts, Catherine is the children's and young adult fiction buyer for an independent bookstore in Los Angeles, and a frequent speaker at book fests and writing conferences.</p>
- Author(s)Catherine Linka
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/03/2017
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.