All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where many relationships fade, a girlfriends gift explores why women's friendships endure. Here are words of wisdom, support, practical advice, and determined love that sustain lasting friendships and buoy women's spirits through tough times. Beautifully designed, this book makes a great birthday, graduation, or Mother's Day gift for all kinds of women and is a beautiful and inexpensive way to say Thank You! to a special, life-long , or distant friend.
- Author BiographyCarmen Renee Berry is a New York Times bestselling author who has written or cowritten more than 25 books, including Aunties: Our Older, Cooler, Wiser Friends ; Girlfriends for Life ; Girlfriends Talk About Men ; and When Helping You Is Hurting Me. Her books have been translated into Chinese, Hebrew, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish. She lives in Orange County, California. Tamara Traeder is a licensed marriage and family therapist. She has coauthored or edited eight books, including Girlfriends: Invisible Bonds, Enduring Ties and Aunties: Our Older, Cooler, Wiser Friends. She lives in St. Helena, California.
- Author(s)Carmen Renee Berry,Tamara Traeder
- PublisherCouncil Oak Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWildcat Canyon Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/02/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.