Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionTeagan Harper is barely ten years old when she finds herself orphaned and sent away to live at Raven's Peak, a Gothic estate on the seaside cliffs of Maine. Soon, though, her heartache and loneliness are tempered by a blossoming friendship with the only other child living at Raven's Peak: Kane Doyle, only two years older than Teagan and abandoned by his mother. Over the years, the pair grows inseparable. First they're pranksters and confidants, but eventually their feelings change, and best friends turn into soul mates. On the cusp of Teagan's departure for a university in Boston, they share a glimpse into their happily-ever-after and make promises of forever. But Teagan and Kane's engagement and dreams of the future are shattered when Teagan returns home to find Kane gone from Raven's Peak-and living with someone new. Devastated and heartbroken, Teagan cuts ties with her beloved adoptive home and tries to move on with her life. But years later, when the shocking truth behind Kane's betrayal comes to light, Teagan must decide whether to embrace her new life and let go of her past once and for all, or fight for her dream life with the only man she's ever wanted.
- Author BiographyL.A. Fiore is the author of several books, including Beautifully Damaged, Waiting for the One, and Just Me. Her favorite condiment is salt due to its versatility as both a food enhancer and a form of protection against supernatural visitors-especially since her ill-mannered cats are dropping the ball in their roles as guardians of the underworld. She loves hearing from readers and can be reached through Facebook at facebook.com/l.a.fiore.publishing.
- Author(s)L. A. Fiore
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.