All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionContributors to this volume explore the changing concepts of the social and the ecomic during a period of fundamental change across Asia. They challenge accepted explanations of how Western kwledge spread through Asia and show how versatile Asian intellectuals were in introducing European concepts and in blending them with local traditions.
- Author BiographyHagen Schulz-Forberg is Associate Professor for Global and European History at Aarhus University. Among his recent publications are Before Integration: Human Rights and Post-war Europe (2011) and Cosmopolitanism or Ethnic Homogeneity? Roma Identity and the European Public Sphere (2010). His research interests cover the fields of European history, European integration, urban history, travel and tourism, historiography, cultural history, transnational and global history.
- Author(s)Hagen Schulz-Forberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitlePerspectives in Economic and Social History
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPickering & Chatto (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.