All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the ways in which quantitative easing has caused a sequence of markets to become infected by asset price inflation.
- Author BiographyBrendan Brown is a monetary economist whose areas of expertise include monetarism in theory and practice, Austrian School monetary tradition, European monetary union, Japanese monetary issues and international financial history. He obtained a PhD at the University of London, an MBA at the University of Chicago and a MSc at London School of Economics. Dr. Brown is Head of Economic Research at a leading Japanese financial institution. He is an Adjunct Fellow at the Hudson Institute in Washington DC, and an Associate Scholar of the Mises Institute, US.
- Author(s)Brendan Brown
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.