All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis study looks at the means by which Methodists in Wales communicated with their fellow Evangelicals, how the Welsh revival influenced the wider movement, and the ways in which the international movement affected the development of Welsh Methodism.
- Author BiographyDr David Ceri Jones is Reader in Welsh and Atlantic History at Aberystwyth University.
- Author(s)David Jones
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleStudies in Welsh History
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Weight399 g
- Width138 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.