Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis A-Z guide explains the key concepts and institutions linked to the European Union, along with brief biographies of the leading figures related to the foundation and development of the EU. This will allow students to link some of the theoretical concepts with the people who introduced them. The book is useful in discerning between the British and European Parliaments -- students often confuse many of the concepts of the EU with those of the British Government, and the definitions in this Glossary will demonstrate that the bodies have differing roles to play in many aspects of their existence.
- Author BiographyAlistair Jones is Senior Lecturer in Public Policy at De Montfort University and is Programme Leader for the B.A. (Hons.) International Business and Globalisation course. He is co-author (with Phil Cocker) of Contemporary British Politics and Government (Liverpool Academic Press, 3rd edn, 2002) and Essential Topics in British Politics and Government (Liverpool Academic Press, 2005).
- Author(s)Alistair Jones
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePolitics Glossaries
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight163 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.