All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithin the Nag Hammadi Library, thought to have been written during the first two centuries C.E., are ancient texts written by a group who called themselves the Gstics. June Singer has recast the wisdom found in these texts into a book of hours, the traditional framework for an ongoing meditative practice. Its purpose is to enable readers to maintain an awareness of the present of the divine mystery within the everyday world.
- Author(s)June K. Singer
- PublisherHays (Nicolas) Ltd ,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/02/2003
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationYork Beach
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHays (Nicolas) Ltd ,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width165 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.