All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionPitted against the Japanese advance into Indochina, Squadron Leader Marsland's squadron must take men, materiel and malt whiskey where they can find them. Equipped with a few tired Kittyhawks and equally tired men, the odds are stacked against him. Meanwhile, back in London, Squadron leader Padshaw finds himself recruited for a mission so secret, even he has idea what he's doing. Despatched aboard a Sunderland flying boat with a -nsense Australian crew, Padshaw must dodge the Luftwaffe and fly out beyond Gibraltar and besieged Malta, under the impression his journey is to India. And all the time Major Conrs' column is tasked with the re-supply of Marsland's squadron. But t if the jungle proves to be a bigger battle than Johnny Jap. Compelling and illuminating, Greg Carter weaves together the lives of forceful and resourceful characters into a fast and gritty vel, laced with black humour, which was often all they had left.
- Author(s)Greg Carter
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.