All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique contribution to the fields of film studies and critical and cinematic theory, A Grammar of Cinepoiesis explores the theoretical and practical modes of a cinema of poetry and examines how it breaks the convention of narrative in cinema. Carlorosi demonstrates how cinema of poetry is able to open a dialogue between author, text, and viewers, while cinematic authors, like poietes (poets), bring to life multiple possible worlds.
- Author BiographySilvia Carlorosi is adjunct professor at the City College of New York.
- Author(s)Silvia Carlorosi
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCine-Aesthetics: New Directions in Film and Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.