All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat could be merrier than combining the traditional Granny Square motif and Christmas? This jolly collection of designs will make decorating and gift giving a treat for the maker and those enjoying the results. Decorate the tree and mantel with ornaments, a tree skirt, stocking and garland while making the sofa a cosy haven with the colourful blanket and pillow. There's even a mug cosy and trivet to brighten up the kitchen. Also included are thoughtful gifts in a hat, scarf, cowl, and fingerless mitts that will warm hearts as well as heads, necks, and fingers. All are made using Plymouth Yarn Encore Worsted-Weight.
- Author BiographyBorn in Germany and raised by nuns in a Catholic Church, Lisa has been a fleet-fingered crocheter since the age of six when she learned crochet in the first grade. Lisa now lives in Louisiana on a beautiful lake and her fingers are still flying through yarn. Lisa meets with a lively group of crocheters who share new ideas, techniques and supplies. She also teaches crocheting at a local library.
- Author(s)Lisa Gentry
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Note70 colour illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.