All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Cann could never defend a war criminal - especially one he's seen engaged in horrendous acts. But when Arthur Matsen, a trusted friend, mentor and colleague needs his help, Cann must make an impossible choice.Forced to find the blurred boundaries between blind trust and what is seen, Cann is haunted by thoughts of Janie Reston, a young college girl savagely brutalized and left for dead all because of her connection to him.As Cann is consumed with complex legal and ethical issues, Janie is in grave danger. Will she fall prey to an unscrupulous psychiatrist intent on exploiting her horrific ordeal to further his own misguided theories of repressed memory?In the dark places where past, present and future collide, memory has both the power to transform - and destroy.Deeply textured, remarkably intense and resplendent with rich historical detail, A Grave Breach brims with raw emotion. With exquisite characters and a plot that moves deftly through time and place, A Grave Breach shines in its powerful portrayal of heroism, memory, loyalty and sacrifice.
- Author BiographyAn attorney who worked in a private general practice and concurrently engaged in a parallel career of contract investigator for a number of federal agencies, James Macomber is creator of the John Cann series of international legal thrillers.
- Author(s)James Macomber
- PublisherOceanview Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationIpswich, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOceanview Publishing
- Weight652 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.