All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionA Greater Prayer compels the reader to seek a more profound understanding of the prayer which Jesus taught His disciples. It begins with the basic question, why do we even need to pray? Kwing that God loves us, and kwing that He kws what we need even before we ask; why do we even need to pray? Of course, we pray for fellowship with God, to praise Him, and to thank Him; but why do we need to pray for His intervention? This book describes the process of discernment which I followed in order to arrive at an answer to this question and to other questions such as, why do we pray, 'lead us t into temptation, ' or why is prayer sometimes referred to as a coming to agreement with God? Have you ever felt that your prayer life lacks that certain transformational connection that is needed to take you to that next level in communicating with God? A Greater Prayer promises to propel you along on your spiritual journey towards that sometimes-elusive closer walk with God.
- Author BiographyRoberto J. Garcia has been married to Aeran Park Garcia since 1990. They have one daughter, Gina Park Garcia. The author and his family split their time between Willow Springs, Illinois in Chicago's western suburbs and Cedar Grove, Wisconsin. He is currently working on his second book titled, Greater Works. A neophyte to the world of Christian writing, his prayer is that the reader may benefit as much from reading his books as he has benefited in discerning and in writing them.
- Author(s)Roberto J Garcia
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.