Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionDorado is one of the classiest pueblos in Puerto Rico. Join the Gringocua and his wife, the Boricua as they travel to this Northern pueblo in Puerto Rico. Learn history and cool things to see. This series of books offers an English perspective of Puerto Rico. The set is great for tourists and educators. Collect the whole set.
- Author BiographyGreg Froggy Boudonck grew up in the United States. He has three grown children and several grandchildren. Froggy writes for Hubpages.com and has authored one other book: Grandpas Mission about his 23 month old Grandson who was killed. Froggy met and married a beautiful Puerto Rican woman and moved to the beautiful Caribbean island himself. Froggy and Maria travel the island and this book is about one of the pueblos: Dorado. Collect the whole set!
- Author(s)Greg Froggy Boudonck
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Photographer(s)Maria Ruiz O'Farrill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.