A Groom for the Taking: The Wedding Date / To Catch a Groom / Wedding Date with the Best Man: The Wedding Date / To Catch a Groom / Wedding Date with the Best Man (in Bed with the Boss, Book 2) by Rebecca Winters, Ally Blake, Melissa McClone, Cara Colter (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wedding Date by Ally Blake When PA Hannah heads back to Tasmania for her sister's wedding, gorgeous TV presenter Bradley joins her to scout a new shooting location. But with flowing mojitos, will these two go-getters be able to stay professional? To Catch a Groom by Rebecca Winters Greer inherited her money with a condition attached: she must use it to find a husband! So when Greer spends it on a holiday to the Italian Riviera instead, the last thing she expects is to catch a groom - especially t Italian aristocrat, Max di Vara...Wedding Date with the Best Man by Melissa McClone Tristan MacGregor kws that gorgeous Jayne Cavendish is off-limits - she's engaged to his best friend! But when their engagement falls apart, Tristan kws that the fun-loving girl he fell for is still there...and he's just the man to save her!
- Author BiographyAlly is a hopeless romantic. She was born into a family of romance reading women and remembers bag loads of books being passed on at family gatherings from her mother, her cousins, her aunt and even her grandmother. Now as a grown up she gets to sit at the laptop, with a title, a couple of beautiful characters in mind and wait for the fairies to take flight. Constant coffee and bowls full of M&Ms make her job that much more pleasurable! Come visit her at www.allyblake.com Rebecca Winters lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. With canyons and high alpine meadows full of wildflowers, she never runs out of places to explore. They, plus her favourite vacation spots in Europe, often end up as backgrounds for her romance novels because writing is her passion, along with her family and church. Rebecca loves to hear from readers. If you wish to e-mail her, please visit her website at: www.cleanromances.com Melissa McClone has a degree in mechanical engineering from Stanford University, but analysing airline engines couldn't compete with her 'happily-ever-afters'. Melissa lives in the Pacific Northwest, with her own real-life hero husband, two daughters, a son, too many oh-so-spoiled indoor cats and two Norwegian Elkhounds who think the are lap dogs. Melissa loves to hear from her readers! Contact her via her website: www.melissamcclone.com.
- Author(s)Ally Blake,Cara Colter,Melissa McClone,Rebecca Winters
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleIn Bed with the Boss
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight240 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.64Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.