All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe U.S. Mint is the source of the little copper, silver, and gold objects of material culture and value that numismatists collect, study, and catalog. It is the sole manufacturer of the nation's legal-tender coinage, and its products are used every day by millions of Americans nationwide. As a repository its facilities safeguard more than $300 billion in national assets. It employs nearly 2,000 people, including its own police force. This unique book unearths a treasure trove of numismatic kwledge, including the history of the Philadelphia Mint and every Mint branch, plus private and territorial mints; information on historical and modern minting procedures; a study and price guide of historic medals and other collectibles commemorating the Mint; data on every director of the Mint and superintendents for every branch; and illustrated behind-the-scenes looks at the modern Mint and its facilities.
- Author(s)Q David Bowers
- PublisherWhitman Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitman Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.