Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition features extensive colourful information on Cockatiels in the wild and in captivity as pet and aviary birds. Chapters include Stock Selection, Housing, Breeding, Incubation and Handrearing, Pet and Pet Behaviour Aspects and Health and Disease. The Colour Mutation section would be the most comprehensive of any title in the world.
- Author Biography<strong>Dr Terry Martin</strong> is an avicultural geneticist whose primary interest is colour mutations. Terry has dedicated his ongoing studies of birds in the area of genetics, pigmentation and colour mutations and is highly respected in his research field internationally.
- Author(s)Diana Anderson,Terry Martin
- PublisherABK Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBurleigh BC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABK Publications
- Weight660 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.