All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fourth Edition of A GUIDE TO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS FOR THE SERVICE DESK PROFESSIONAL explores the changing role of the service desk professional. Each chapter expands upon a particular skill required to provide effective customer support and provides proven techniques for implementing the concepts. Research, references, and resources have been updated in each chapter, and ITIL vocabulary and concepts are reflected throughout the text. New information is also incorporated, such as a discussion of general trends currently affecting the information techlogy industry and techlogy trends affecting the service desk. The text focuses on providing individuals with practical instruction on the unique skill set needed to execute the expanding mission of the service desk.
- Author BiographyAn experienced IT professional with more than 30 years in the industry as a practitioner, consultant, and trainer, Donna Knapp currently works as Curriculum Development Manager for ITSM Academy, a full-service provider of IT Service Management education. Ms. Knapp is an ITIL Expert, a Certified Process Design Engineer, a Certified ISO/IEC 2000 Consultant/Manager, a Certified Scrum Master, and she is certified in Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) Principles. The author of several books on the service desk industry, she has also developed several highly successful seminars, including Achieving Customer Service Excellence for Service Desk Professionals and ITIL at the Service Desk.
- Author(s)Donna Knapp
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight680 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.