All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to Doing Statistics in Second Language Research Using SPSS and R, Second Edition is the only text available that demonstrates how to use SPSS and R as specifically related to applied linguistics and SLA research. This new edition is up-to-date with the most recent version of the SPSS software and w also includes coverage of R, a software program increasingly used by researchers in this field. Supported by a number of pedagogical features, including tip boxes and practice activities, and a wealth of screenshots, this book takes readers through each step of performing and understanding statistical research, covering the most commonly used tests in second language research, including t-tests, correlation, and ANOVA. A robust accompanying website covers additional tests of interest to students and researchers, taking them step-by-step through carrying out these tests themselves. In this comprehensive and hands-on volume, Jenifer Larson-Hall equips readers with a thorough understanding and the practical skills necessary to conducting and interpreting statisical research effectively using SPSS and R, ideal for graduate students and researchers in SLA, social sciences, and applied lingustics. For more information and materials, please visit www.routledge.com/cw/larson-hall.
- Author BiographyJenifer Larson-Hall is Lecturer of Second Language Acquisition and English as a Second Language at Fukuoka JoGakuin University.
- Author(s)Jenifer Larson-Hall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- Series TitleSecond Language Acquisition Research Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note200 black & white illustrations, 81 black & white tables
- Weight929 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.