All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionTravel tips and authoritative accounts of the trails and routes available on East Santa Cruz Island enable the hiker to enjoy this remote and beautiful island to the fullest.
- Author BiographyDon Morris retired in 2001 from the National Park Service after serving for sixteen years as Park Archeologist at Channel Islands National Park, his final posting in a forty year National Park Service career. While holding the world's best job, he had the opportunity to travel extensively throughout the park on foot, by kayak, by plane and helicopter to acquire the knowledge presented in this guidebook. In his spare time he is an avid outdoorsman; he enjoys hiking and backpacking throughout the western US.
- Author(s)Don Morris
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2003
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight93 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.