All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionNow that French grammar is being more widely taught in school again, this book can act as a backstop reference to multi-volume courses on French, or as a more formal grounding in the essentials of the language according to teachers' preferences. It has been thoroughly updated and provides easy access to all the information for revision. It is a handy reference book of key facts, grammatical rules and tips for comprehension and essay writing. It has been compiled for students who have studied French for at least one year and are working towards GCSE or Common Entrance, for all students at evening-class institutions, and even for more advanced students at tertiary levels still needing a systematic grammatical background to their French studies.
- Author BiographyStanley Prince gained his degree in modern languages and philosophy, as well as his postgraduate certificate of education, in London. He also studied for some time at the University of Grenoble. He taught French for 37 years and was formerly Head of the French Department at the Prebendal School, Chichester, West Sussex, UK. Stanley Prince also compiled the successful 'Introduction to General Knowledge', which for many years was popular with participants in the Schools Challenge and pub quizzes.
- Author(s)Stanley Prince
- PublisherPackard Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackard Publishing Ltd
- Weight122 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.