All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis title, authored by prolific avicultural author, Rosemary Low, stands alone when compared to many other books on the Grey Parrot. Rosemary presents interesting and diverse snippets gathered from various keepers' personal experiences in pet and aviary situations. Supported by numerous colour images, topics examine the Grey Parrots in the wild as well as their housing, management, feeding, nutritional requirements, behaviour, enrichment, breeding, handraising, training and veterinary aspects in captivity. A must-read for anyone contemplating to keep or currently keeping this highly intelligent species.
- Author Biography<strong>Rosemary Low</strong> has been passionately involved with birds since she was 5 years old. She has had more than 29 books published, and was curator for the prestigious Loro Parque in Tenerife.
- Author(s)Rosemary Low
- PublisherABK Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleA Guide to...
- Place of PublicationBurleigh BC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABK Publications
- Weight540 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.