CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis step-by-step, highly visual text provides you with a comprehensive introduction to managing and maintaining computer hardware. Written by best-selling author and educator Jean Andrews, A+ GUIDE TO HARDWARE, International Edition closely integrates the CompTIA A+ Exam objectives to prepare you for the hardware portions of the 220-801 and 220-802 certification exams. The new Sixth Edition also features extensive updates to reflect current techlogy, techniques, and industry standards in the dynamic, fast-paced field of PC repair. Each chapter covers both core concepts and advanced topics, organizing material to facilitate practical application and encourage you to learn by doing. Supported by a wide range of supplemental resources to enhance learning--including invative tools, interactive exercises and activities, and online study guides--this proven text offers an ideal way to prepare you for success as a professional PC repair technician.
- Author BiographyJean Andrews has more than 30 years of experience in the computer industry, including more than 13 years in the college classroom. She has worked in a variety of businesses designing, writing, and supporting application software; managing a PC repair help desk; and troubleshooting wide area networks. She has written numerous books on software, hardware, and the Internet, including the bestselling A+ GUIDE TO MANAGING AND MAINTAINING YOUR PC, 8th Edition, and A+ GUIDE TO HARDWARE: MANAGING, MAINTAINING AND TROUBLESHOOTING, Sixth Edition. She lives in north Georgia.
- Author(s)Jean Andrews
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1355 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement6th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.