All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to Leadership and Management in Higher Education shares an invative approach to supervision, leadership, and management in the higher education workplace. Drawing from humanism and positive psychology, Fitch and Van Brunt weave together a compelling narrative for managing employees across generational differences. This book shares key leadership lessons and advice on how to inspire creativity, increase efficiency, and tap into the talents of your diverse, multi-generational staff. This guide offers practical and detailed advice on establishing new relationships, setting expectations, encouraging accountability, addressing conflict, and supervising difficult staff. Focusing on how to build and strengthen connections through genuineness and empathic caring, this book provides important guidance for today's college and university leaders.
- Author BiographyPoppy Fitch is the Associate Vice President of Student Affairs at Ashford University, USA. Brian Van Brunt is a Vice President at the NCHERM Group, USA.
- Author(s)Brian Van Brunt,Poppy Fitch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.