Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to Mediating in Scotland looks at the diverse ways that mediation is being developed and used in Scotland. It highlights the basic skills of a mediator and explores what works in different practice areas, looking at what they have in common and the differences between them. As a comparative guide to the different areas of mediation that are developing across Scotland, it gives an overview of the breadth and diversity of mediation, and an insight into the work of the Scottish Mediation Network.
- Author(s)Ewan Malcolm,Fiona O'Donnell
- PublisherDundee University Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationDundee
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width231 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.