Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionComposed over nearly a decade, A Guide to Pagan Camping is finally available - just what the Community's been waiting for! This book travels beyond the basics in order to encourage more Magical folk to bid adieu to their mundane lives and dance beneath the stars. Written by a true camping pro, A Guide to Pagan Camping makes primitive camping and temporary community building appear incredibly easy and intensely fun. This isn't your daddy's boring and nit-picky camping book! Features in A Guide to Pagan Camping include: - Deciding which festivals best suit your needs and match your budget. - Choosing what gear to bring and why, all while keeping it simple, comfortable and stylish. - Locating the optimal campsite and transforming it into a true Covenstead. - Presenting a Pagan workshop, performing a musical act, which workshifts to choose and how (and what) to vend. - Owning your spirituality and personal ethics while respecting those of others. - Handling complex personalities and egos with grace, tact and professionalism. - Simple, healthy, easy to follow and incredibly delicious outdoor recipes. Lori Dake is a lifelong camping and music enthusiast who loves to combine the two whenever possible. She has traveled to almost every edge of North America the old-fashioned way, and she is always up for pitching a tent and living simply among like-minded, spiritual individuals.
- Author BiographyLori Dake is, first and foremost, a dedicated wife, mother and proud Chicago native. She runs an independent record label with her husband and is a classically trained musician and artist. Perhaps in stark contrast to her spiritual beliefs and love of nature, her unconventional interests include extreme heavy metal, sophomoric humor, campy horror films and people watching. Politically, Mrs. Dake is socially liberal to moderate yet fiscally conservative. She reads at least three newspapers each day, and she admires the everyday common folk over polished professionals. Mrs. Dake founded the Chicago Pagan Parents with other parents within the local community and has hosted several youth-centric events. Currently, her primary focus has been assisting their only child. He is a high-marking homeschool graduate and will be reenlisting with the U.S. Army later this year.
- Author(s)Lori Dake
- PublisherRotco Media
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRotco Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.