Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a reference guide designed to stimulate the evolution of a patient safety culture in the physician practice. It delivers a greater understanding of the risks, consequences of errors and adverse events in the physician practice. It provides an in-depth review of the practical patient safety process, available tools for providers and business cases for a safer physician practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Vance is an independent health care consultant with 25 years of clinical practice and 15 years of clinical performance improvement experience.
- Author(s)James H. Vance
- PublisherAmerican Medical Association
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Medical Association
- Out-of-print date03/12/2015
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.