All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to Practicum and Internship for School Counselors-in-Training, 2nd ed, covers all aspects of the practicum and internship experience, from the initial contact with supervisors to detailed descriptions of students' different roles. Readers will gain both an awareness of the school culture and the understanding needed to develop an individualized philosophy of school counseling. Specific topics covered include popular counseling theories used by school counselors, strategies for working with special populations of students, understanding the school counselor's role in utilizing the 2012 National Model of the American School Counselor Association (ASCA) including the inherent elements and themes, putting the ASCA ethical standards into practice, and administration of day-to-day tasks. Each chapter contains activities, case studies, worksheets, and images to facilitate understanding, and all material presented is consistent with both the accreditation standards of the Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) and the school counselor standards identified by the ASCA.
- Author BiographyJeannine R. Studer, EdD, is a professor emerita from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note36 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJeannine R. Studer
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.