All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionQuantitative trait locus (QTL) mapping is used to discover the genetic and molecular architecture underlying complex quantitative traits. This illustrated book is a comprehensive guide to the practice of QTL mapping and the use of R/qtl.
- Author(s)Karl W. Broman,Saunak Sen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note64 black & white illustrations, 87 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.