All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionA completely revised edition of Williams's previous work with the late Ruth Ashton Nelson, Handbook of Rocky Mountain Plants, this edition uses simple and clear keys to identify more than 350 species of plants found in the Rocky Mountain region from the United States to Canada. Useful in the classroom as well as the field, the new edition also contains seventy-two color plates of popular species in addition to over 350 line drawings.
- Author BiographyAuthor of over twenty books, Roger L. Williams is Professor Emeritus of History at the University of Wyoming. He is currently writing a book on the early botanical expeditions of the American West. He lives in Laramie, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Roger L. Williams
- PublisherRoberts Rinehart Publishers
- Date of Publication28/05/2002
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationNiwot, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoberts Rinehart Publishers
- Weight644 g
- Width151 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.