All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.71Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides extensive genetic details on primary and combination Rosella mutations bred worldwide. Contents include taxomy, general management, housing, feeding, nutritional requirements, breeding and health and diseases. All chapters include species descriptions and information on 'in the wild', 'in captivity', 'status', housing and breeding.
- Author Biography<strong>Russell Pringle</strong> has kept various bird species for the majority of his life. Since 1992 Russell has specialised in rosellas and his breeding complex consists of more than 80 aviaries.
- Author(s)Russell Pringle
- PublisherABK Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBurleigh BC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABK Publications
- Content Note355 colour photos
- Weight720 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.