A Guide to School Services in Speech-Language Pathology by Trici Schraeder (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $116.42+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, w in its second edition, is an excellent resource for instructors of methods courses preparing practicum students for school-based experiences. It is also ideal for the professional speech-language pathologist who is seeking an overview of current issues in school-based services and practical solutions that have worked. Cutting edge service delivery models are described. The concept of a workload analysis approach to caseload standards in schools is introduced, and implementation strategies are offered. Real-life success stories are shared. Strategies for proactive behavior management, conflict resolution, professional collaboration, conferencing and counseling, cultural competency, writing IEP goals (post IDEA '04), informal assessment procedures, and creating testing accommodations are offered. Real-life scenarios based on experiences shared by public school speech-language pathologists give the reader concrete examples upon which to scaffold these complex professional concepts. The Oral Language Curriculum Standards Inventory, included with the text, is a must-have authentic assessment tool in this era of inclusive practices.Updated and revised to serve as an even better resource, A Guide to School Services in Speech-Language Pathology, Second Edition is an essential resource for SLPs who work - or who plan to work - in the school setting.
- Author BiographyTrici Schraeder, MS, CCC-SLP Trici Schraeder, MS, CCC-SLP received her BA and MS degrees from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She completed her Clinical Fellowship for her Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) in medical settings in 1975-76; worked as a school-based speech-language pathologist for 14 years in Wisconsin public schools; and has held a teaching appointment at the University of Wisconsin-Madison since 1989. Trici is a past Vice President of School Services for the Wisconsin Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Professional Association (WSHA-P); was a recipient of the WSHA 2002 Outstanding Service Award; was the first appointed Wisconsin State Education Advocacy Leader (SEAL); and is a four-time recipient of an Award for Continuing Education (ACE) from ASHA.
- Author(s)Trici Schraeder
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.