All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis step-by-step, highly visual text provides a comprehensive introduction to managing and maintaining computer hardware and software. Written by best-selling author and educator Jean Andrews, A+ Guide to Software, Ninth Edition closely integrates the CompTIA A+ Exam objectives to prepare students for the 220-902 certification exam. The new Ninth Edition also features extensive updates to reflect current techlogy, techniques, and industry standards in the dynamic, fast-paced field of PC repair and information techlogy. Each chapter covers both core concepts and advanced topics, organizing material to facilitate practical application and encourage students to learn by doing. The new edition features more coverage of security, virtualization, new coverage of cloud computing, Linux and Mac OS, and increased emphasis on mobile devices. Supported by a wide range of supplemental resources to enhance learning with Lab Manuals, CourseNotes, online labs and the optional MindTap that includes labs, certification test prep and interactive exercises and activities, this proven text offers students an ideal way to prepare for success as a professional IT support technician.
- Author BiographyJean Andrews has more than 30 years of experience in the computer industry, including more than 13 years in the college classroom. She has worked in a variety of businesses designing, writing, and supporting application software; managing a PC repair help desk; and troubleshooting wide area networks. She has written numerous books on software, hardware, and the Internet, including the bestselling A+ GUIDE TO MANAGING AND MAINTAINING YOUR PC, 8th Edition, and A+ GUIDE TO HARDWARE: MANAGING, MAINTAINING AND TROUBLESHOOTING, Sixth Edition. She lives in north Georgia.
- Author(s)Jean Andrews
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1451 g
- Width226 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.