Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionA concise history of the board in the U.S. from its inception in 1935, including an overview of current case law, and a bibliographic essay of selected secondary literature about the board.
- Author BiographyGordon T. Law, Jr. is Director of the Martin P. Catherwood Library of the School of Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleResearch & Information Guides in Business, Industry, & Economic Institutions
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGordon T. Law
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.