All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you need a fence that will protect large livestock such as cattle and horses, or an enclosure for a few chickens, or any size of stock enclosure inbetween, A Guide to Stock Fencing contains a wealth of practical information and advice. Topics covered include: guidance on purchasing the correct materials and tools, and the best retailers to do business with; the basic post-and-rail fence, including the ideal equestrian enclosure; specialist fences for different livestock; dealing with variations in local topography, including fencing on slopes and crossing rivers and streams; adding stiles to gates to a fence; and finally, advanced fencing techniques including how to secure posts in shallow or soft ground.
- Author BiographyAndy Radford became interested in the skills of fence construction when he worked with the Peak District National Park Authority. He ran a landscape business in North Wales and has acted as consultant, designer and contractor for a variety of clients, including schools and local government organizations.
- Author(s)Andy Radford
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- LanguageAfrikaans & English
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note130 black & white photographs
- Weight339 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.