All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to an Amazing New You is a motivational and inspirational guide for teenagers and up. It has direct tools and information on how to make your dreams a reality right w. There is details on how i started my life over and started living my dreams instantly. You will learn how to let go of past relationships, baggage and other things that are holding you back from your true potential. You will learn how your words and thoughts have a direct affect on your current situation. It includes full examples, steps and tools for all areas of life. This book will truly add to one's personal growth. The saying Ask Believe and you shall Receive continues to ring true. You will learn how in this Amazing book.
- Author BiographyMs. Dyamond was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. She has always had a passion for Acting and Performing. Her creativity and artistic love for the arts stem from her Grandmother the late Well known Poet Peggy Ann Moore of the Black Writers Guild. Her strength and creativity shines through her grand daughter. Dyamond went away to Dekalb, IL to pursue her Theatre training at Northern IL University. Acting is her passion but she has always had an interest in Psychology. She has taken numerous psychology classes, trainings and has done a lot of studying and reading on her own about inspiration, motivation and life in general. A couple years later she decided to move to the big Apple New York city in January 2010 to pursue her acting dreams. She did not have a lot of money but she made it happen and so can you! She has been doing lot of feature work in movies and TV shows. You may have caught her recently on the Wendy Williams episode How to look thin. She is definitely making her dreams happen and she wants to take you along for the journey. She has grown and excelled with the help and encouragement of her Amazing mentor and Life coach Ms. Shanel Cooper Sykes. It was not all a cake walk and it does not happen over night. She has a lot of juicy things to tell you from relationships to life changing events that will blow you away in this book. Dyamond is a strong motivated Go-getter and believes that whatever you want in life will not fall out of the sky. You have to take action and make it happen with faith and she is doing just that.
- Author(s)MS Antoinette Dyamond Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byNadia Bryden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.